The Les Cheneaux Yacht Club offers a variety of social events for members and their guests to enjoy during the summer months. They’re a great opportunity to connect with friends and fellow Club members.
Summer 2023 will feature six catered parties; reservations are required. For details, see Catered Parties.
Other Social Events
These events do not require reservations, and there is no charge to attend. See the LCYC Reminders e-newsletter for more details.
- NEW! Family Game Night Potluck (July 13)
- Thursday Jams (July 11 and 20, and August 3 and 10) provide a fun way to start the weekend at the Club with a happy hour and live music.
- Beach Time (July 25 and August 8) offers a fun time for families to enjoy the Club’s sandy beach together.
- Tween Night (July 26)
- Ladies’ Night Out (July 27) will be held at the Tipper Room.
- Sailing Awards and Cookout (August 4) celebrates the conclusion of the racing season.
- Social Hours are a longstanding LCYC tradition. Bring an appetizer to share (and BYOB). Please come when you can!