The Les Cheneaux Yacht Club offers a variety of social events for members and their guests to enjoy during the summer months. They’re a great opportunity to connect with friends and fellow Club members.
Summer 2021 will feature six catered parties; reservations are required. For details, see Catered Parties.
Other Social Events
These events do not require reservations, and there is no charge to attend. See the LCYC Reminders e-newsletter for more details.
- Social Hours are a longstanding LCYC tradition. Members from each Les Cheneaux “neighborhood” provide hors-d’oeuvres to share, and the Club supplements with additional food offerings. Please come when you can! For the dates and group hosts of this year’s events, see Group Lists for Social Hours.
- NEW! Beach Time (July 6, 13, 27, and August 3, 10) offers a fun time for families to enjoy the Club’s sandy beach together.
- NEW! Thursday Jams (July 8, 15, 22) provide a fun way to start the weekend at the Club with a happy hour and live music.
- NEW! Ship’s Store Sip and Shop (July 14 and August 12) offers a chance to enjoy happy hour and check out the regalia and homewares available at the Ship’s Store.
- Ladies’ Night Out (July 21) will be held at Les Cheneaux Distillers.
- Sailing Awards and Cookout (July 30) celebrates the conclusion of the racing season.