Ensign/Fleet 31 Racing
- Ensign racers must be paid members of the local fleet, Les Cheneaux Ensign Class Fleet 31, prior to the first race. Membership in the national Ensign Class Association is optional but encouraged. For Fleet 31, Kip Horsburgh and Dave Parlin are collecting dues payments and waivers. Please return your waiver to LCYC or Fleet 31 (no need to return to both).
- B boats will use working jibs only.
- Fleet A will start 30 minutes after the skipper meeting concludes.
- If races end later than normal, please show consideration for dock space for other LCYC events.
Ensign Race Committee: Linda McInally
Sunfish and M-17 Racing
- The successful Open Sunfish racing program will return this summer and share the race committee and portions of the racecourse with M-17 racers.
- Races will take place on Sundays, June 27-July 18 in Muskie Bay at 2:00 pm, with starts on the water.
Sunfish: Elliot Adams, LCYC Sailing Director
M-17: John VanZee