Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, reciprocal privileges have been suspended for Summer 2020.
The Les Cheneaux Yacht Club (LCYC) welcomes visitors from yacht clubs affiliated with the Yachting Club of America.
Basic information about LCYC
- Club is located on Marquette Island, one of the Les Cheneaux Islands, and is accessible only by boat
- Open only during the summer, from Fourth of July weekend through Labor Day
- No restaurant or bar on premises
- Various catered dinners and social events are held throughout the summer season; guests must be accompanied by a member
- To request a tour of the Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary docking at Club dock (space permitting)
- Use of restroom and water
- Use of Club wifi
- Ensign/Fleet 31 races (Saturdays) and Regatta
- Adult/Open Sunfish races (Sundays) and Regatta
- Youth Sailing (Saturday mornings) and Regatta
- Weeklong Junior Sailing Camp (ages 8-16; advance registration and additional fee required)